- MONDAY MEDITATION: Was Jesus Handsome? (January 11)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Focus (January 4)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: If Jesus Hadn’t Lived (December 28)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: “It’s OK, Daddy’s Here” (December 21)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: “Have You Met My Son?” (December 14)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: “Is It Worth It?” (December 7)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
August, 2020 Selection This is an in-depth, but timely, book about the origins of Christianity within a hostile culture. I've included this selection because of our current national unrest. It shows how our faith has a relevant voice that must [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.