- MONDAY MEDITATION: Conservative or Liberal? (February 17, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: From a Different Angle (February 10, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Slavery of "What if…." (February 3, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Slavery of "If…" (January 27, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Channeling Dr. Seuss (January 20, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Just Have Fun (January 13, 2020)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.