- MONDAY MEDITATION: Suffering, Part Two–After You’ve Seen God (November 18, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Suffering, Part One–The Three B’s (November 11, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: When You Can’t Find an Enemy (November 4, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Superstition and Magic (October 28, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: “Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results” (October 21, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Power of Silly (October 14, 2019)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
November, 2019 Selection Noted biographer Eric Metaxas examines what he considers to be modern miracles. While he writes from his own perspective as an evangelical Christian, he tries to describe objectively the unexplained things that have ha [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.