- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Yellow School Bus (April 6, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Love, Fear, and Hope (March 30, 2020)
- SUNDAY MEDITATION: Into the Fire (March 29, 2020)
- SATURDAY MEDITATION: Social Distancing and Songwriting (March 28, 2020)
- FRIDAY MEDITATION: Three Days (March 27, 2020)
- THURSDAY MEDITATION: Learning from Baby Birds (March 26, 2020)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
Selection for April, 2020 This is one of the most influential books I've ever read. Social psychologist Jonathan Haidt combines religious wisdom with insights from modern sociology/psychology to help us gain a needed, more objective perspectiv [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.