- MONDAY MEDITATION: Singles or Homeruns? (October 19)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Homeruns, Humiliation, and Humility (October 12)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: “You Might Be a Redneck If…” (October 5)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Irritable Love (September 28)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Tailoring the Bible (September 21)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: A Happiness Checklist (September 14)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
August, 2020 Selection This is an in-depth, but timely, book about the origins of Christianity within a hostile culture. I've included this selection because of our current national unrest. It shows how our faith has a relevant voice that must [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.