- MONDAY MEDITATION: “Pick Up All the Litter” (July 26)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Invest and Believe (July 19)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Kingdom’s First Citizens (July 12)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: What Jesus Said Next (July 5)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Older Parenting (June 28)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: What Good Does Doing Good Do? (June 21)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
July, 2021 Selection Author Adam Grant is an organizational psychologist who says that it is our duty to always rethink what we think, in every area of our life. Only a truly humble person, who knows he/she isn't perfect, can do this. In a tim [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.