- MONDAY MEDITATION: Just Have Fun (January 13, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Best New Year's Resolution Ever (January 6, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Singing at Your Wedding (December 30, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: An Alternative Christmas Story (December 23, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Important Poop (December 16, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: “Go Away from Me!” (December 9, 2019)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
January 2020 Selection Perhaps this title appealed to me because I'm past fifty and, indeed, seeing how life is getting better. Jonathan Rauch researches this biological phenomenon that cuts across cultures. There's something within us that si [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.