- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Power of Silly (October 14, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Selfies Gone Bad (October 7, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Does God Protect Us? (September 30, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Prayer Fail (September 23, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Door Open, Light On (September 16, 2019)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Being Positive in a Negative World (September 9, 2019)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
October, 2019 Selection This short e-book by Brian McLaren is a must read. It explains the baffling phenomenon of why we base decisions on emotions rather than facts. The answer lies in the hidden biases we all have that impact our thoughts an [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.