- Monday Meditation: Pharaoh’s Voice (November 29)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: The Disappearing Jesus (November 22)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Dropping the Staff (November 15)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Life Starts in the Grave (November 8)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Living the Dream (November 1)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: If the Bible Was Only One Verse (October 25)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Book of the Month
September, 2021 Selection Developmental biologist Bruce Lipton presents a compelling, scientific argument for the "mind/body/spirit" connection. In short, our genes don't have the only say in how we live our lives; our spirits, and our spiritu [...]
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.