- MONDAY MEDITATION: “The Faith of a Son (or Daughter)” (May 25, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: An Absurd God (May 18, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: “I Don’t Mean to Sound Sexist, But…” (May 11, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: Social Distancing and the Liberation of Appreciation (May 4, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: A Gentle Peace (April 27, 2020)
- MONDAY MEDITATION: You Never Know Who’s Holy (April 20, 2020)
Addressing Atheism: Is Authentic Faith Possible?
Exploring faith that makes sense and feels right.
Comments From a "Friendly AtheisT"
“As someone on the opposite side of the theological spectrum from Pastor Weeks, I appreciate his ability to discuss faith in a personal way without trying to score easy points with fellow believers. (He even gives credit to the other side where it's due, which is a rare treat these days!) We come to very different conclusions about God, but I have a lot of respect for people who open themselves up to debate and discussion. Addressing Atheism is an excellent starting point for Christians seeking out conversations with atheists.”
HEMANT MEHTA, American atheist activist; blogger at The Friendly Atheist.